Advanced Yoga Therapy & Yoga-based,
Hands-on Bodywork Trainings
Application of these Teachings will take Yoga to new heights in the Western World. The DSL Method is profoundly sensible.
Having had experience with many different bodyworkers, David’s [DSL Method] technique is certainly unique. There are levels of healing he achieves I’ve never seen before. This is clearly a result of a vast knowledge of anatomy and physiology combined with decades of hands-on experience.
Dr. John Bordiuk, M.D.
Nutritionally Oriented M.D. & Yoga Teacher
Marino Center • Wellesley, Massachusetts
Elements of the DSL Method for:
Yoga / Bodywork / Whole Health
Educators & Therapists
• Physical / Mental Yoga
• Relational Yoga
• The EdgeTouch™ Hands-On Release Technique
• Self Care & Injury Prevention for Yoga Teachers & Bodyworkers
• BIO-Structural Balancing & Postural Assessment
• Advanced Structural Anatomy & Functional Kinesiology
• Neuromuscular & Myofascial Physiology & Neurology
• YogasAnalysis™ & Therapeutic Strategies
• Internal / External Ergonomics
• Tai Chi / Chi Kung-based Movement Therapy
• SECC: Strength, Endurance, Cardio & gross Coordination
Contact Kimberly Williams at NCSAB