Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should the student be dismissed, withdraw, or cancel this contract for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Notification and request for refund must be submitted to FloridaSAB administration in writing, either in person or by Certified Mail.
- All monies will be refunded if the applicant is declined for enrollment into the program or if the student cancels this contract within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
- Applicants who have not visited the school prior to enrollment have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the school facilities and inspection of equipment where training and services are provided.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid with the exception of the $100.00 administrative fee.
- Withdrawal or cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 60% completion of the program, will result in a pro rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total course hours with the exception of the $100.00 administration fee.
- Withdrawal or Cancellation after completing 60% of the program will result in no refund and the balance of your contracted tuition is paid in full.
- The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
- Refunds will be made within 30 business days from receipt of a written cancellation notice.